Today marks 35 weeks, my friends! I had my appointment on Monday and the doctor estimated that the baby is about 6 lbs right now - he said he didn't think I'd get to 7 lbs 10 oz again (Mills), unless I was "hiding it," but I had gained the same amount of weight last time, so who really knows! He estimated right at 7 lbs, so we shall see! Although I'm sure it can still change, the baby is already head down {in my pelvis, which explains the pressure}, and everything seemed to be normal, which is great! Now I'll start going every week, which is always fun! :) No major changes since last week, although I did forget to note that I'm loving being able to go four days without washing my hair...awesome pregnancy perk! :)
In other news, I made my first attempt at making curtains for the house. I wanted a simple little curtain for our guest bathroom, and I thought I could do it myself...
...turns out I was right! :) The best part is that I did it all during one of Mills' naps last week - I was very proud of myself, haha!
A little of what we've been up to...
{all via cell phone pics}
He even got to test out the birthday boy's new tractor, and enjoy his first sucker! :)
I left for a girls' night at the beach from the party, and Nicholas took daddy duty Saturday night - after they got home from the party Mills also proceeded to poop in the bathtub for the first time...on his Daddy's watch, thank goodness! :) {I figure if he does colonoscopies all day long, a little poopie in the tub can't hurt him, ha!} The funny thing is we were just talking the other day about how Mills had never done that...shoulda knocked on wood!!! ;)
and maybe being a little bit silly!
Hanging out with sista Harley.
And jumping on the trampoline at Anna & Will's house...haha!! :)
Mills also had his 2-year-old checkup with the pediatrician. Poor booger had to get two shots, then go get blood drawn (the same way adults do...arm tied with a rubber band and all...so pitiful!). His iron is a little low so we've gotta find some vitamins to get a little extra boost, but he is a healthy little guy - for which we are very thankful! He was in the 49th percentile for height, and 50th percentile for weight - right on target!
We've had a fun week around here!
















The curtain turned out good! I love that light fixture too! I remember the first time one of my kids pooped in the bathtub...LOL... I also remember the first time they had diarrhea in the tub :( That was so not cool. Cute pics as always! Have a good weekend! -e
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable!! I have never heard about the pregnancy perk of being able to go longer between hair washes! What changes does your hair have? What an amazing perk!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are way too cute! Good luck within these next few weeks!
ReplyDelete