Tuesday, December 1, 2009

35 is the magic number!

That's right - I'm 35 weeks today, and if you take a peek at that nifty little tracker above, we have 35 days LEFT (give or take a few, of course)!!!  Can you believe it????
I owe you an update, a baby belly pic, photos from the last two FABULOUS showers our sweet friends/family have thrown us...not to mention pictures of the nursery (which has had a LOT of progress made recently)!  BUT, unfortunately that's not gonna be tonight. :(  I'm pretty stinkin' tired, my manager is riding with me again tomorrow, and I have tons of catch up work to do!
Sooooo, I will be back later this week for some fun!
Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. HI Nicole,

    I've been enjoying following your Pregnancy adventure ever since your Mom told me about this blog, so I've been checking here daily for that promised update. It's so much fun to hear what's happening. These blogs are great!

    I thoroughly enjoyed the pictures of you and your family posted a lil while back. Thanks for the memories!

    Looking forward to that update. I sure hope you're doing well.
    Warmly,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete