Thursday, December 10, 2009

Picture update ~ Seneca shower!

Here are some pics from our sweet shower in Seneca!
Cute invitation!

And adorable decorations (LOVE LOVE LOVE this):



Hostesses!

My friend from high school, Kristen, who is due in March with another baby BOY!

High school girlfriends!!!

And a close-up of miss cutie pants

Visiting with everyone and opening wonderful gifts galore!






And I could go on and on!!
With my mom, grandmother, and Peyton

Even though it was a rainy afternoon, I had such a good time getting to see everyone and catch up! And the little guy got some amazing gifts and he definitely has no excuse to go naked once he makes his debut...I think he has (almost) as many clothes as his mom (okay, so maybe that's a stretch but he has A LOT)! :) And we also got his carseat as a gift from Leah, Sara, and my aunt and grandmother, so he's ready to ride around in style! Such a sweet shower!
Next up...pictures from the Columbia shower, but that's another day, another time...
OH, and I have some baby progress news, too!  To be continued... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment