Sunday, December 27, 2009

Deja Vu...

Three years ago at this time we were in Nashville, TN at the Music City Bowl Game cheering on the TIGERS against the Kentucky Wildcats...
On our way to the game:

Out the night before listening to awesome bands:

And celebrating mom's 50th birthday (Dec 29th) at the Gaylord Hotel:

My "boyfriend" and I (haha):


And here I am today, as we're watching Clemson play Kentucky in the Music City Bowl yet again... let's  just hope the outcome of the game is more favorable for the Tigers.  Right now it's tied 7-7 in the 2nd quarter.

GO TIGERS!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that sweet baby belly AND that your ticket says N.I.N.E. DAYS!!!! AHHHHHH! Ohmygoodness I CANNOT wait to get that text/phone call letting us know you're on the way to the hospital (hint hint :))!!! I'm going to get my fanny in the car and Will and I are going to bring YOU breakfast like you brought us when he was born :). Lots of love to you guys! Give baby Mills a rub from Aunt Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, thanks for the sweet comment, Kath! And OF COURSE you will get that call/text, haha! We can't wait either! Hope to see you guys SOON! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete