(sorry about the "mix-matchedness"... I changed right out of my cute pants when I came in the door and put on these old navy cargo pants, which I pretty much live in around the house these days!)
Holy big belly!
But in other news... today was my last day of work so I promise to be easier to get in touch with now! I do have about 3-4 hours of admin work to do tomorrow (and lots of Christmas errands, yowsers, only two days left) AND another doctor's appointment. My appt last week was pretty uneventful...I was just over 1.5cms but nothing else new to report. I'll be sure to hop back on here tomorrow and give you an update (even if it's to say, "no news"). The nursery is coming along...hopefully next week I'll have it complete and be ready to post some pics!




No comments:
Post a Comment