Sorry, folks, no news to report! Just another dr appt today but everything was exactly the same. Mills hasn't really been moving as much yesterday and today, so Nicholas mentioned that to the dr. (one I hadn't seen yet, by the way, but really liked!) b/c he was concerned about it, so she said he was probably just running out of room but she wanted to hook me up to the non-stress test machine for 30 minutes just to be 100% sure - and make us feel better (wow, that was quite a run-on sentence). Anywho, his heart rate looked great, and amazingly enough I was having contractions about 3-5 minutes apart the whole time, but I couldn't feel a thing! So she said everything was just as it should be! I did get the call schedule for the next week and a half, and it looks like since my dr. was on call over Christmas, she's not on call again until January 13th, so I'll definitely be having one of the other docs in the practice deliver the baby (b/c as much as I LOVE her, I don't think Mills nor myself wants to wait quite that long!). The good news is all of the docs that are on call between now and then are ones I have met and really like, too, so that does make me feel a lot better!
Oh, and here's one more pic mom sent me of the nursery - a fun, panoramic one looking in from the doorway (you can click it to make it bigger)! Have a great night - I may do something crazy and actually go to bed before 2am - I don't know, we'll see! :)
Park City Utah
4 years ago


precious one! i cant wait to meet the beautiful baby! kisses from noah and i ! happy new year!
ReplyDelete