It's that time of year again - when I can't wait to check my mailbox every day to get updates, cards, and precious pictures from dear friends! I LOVE Christmas cards! Last year we didn't send any out, because I knew Mills' arrival would be any day, and then we would be sending out birth announcements, so it was just a lot to do! But the year before, we used Shutterfly and I was so happy with the way they turned out (okay, I just took this with my cell, so you really can't see the quality but you get the point)!
So this year when I found out about Shutterfly's 50 Free Holiday Card Promotion, I decided to go with them again this year! I mean, check out all of these cute options:
Traditional and adorable...
Fun with initials...and you know I love some initials...ha!
Funky, fun, and modern...
I did love this one below, too, but Nicholas said since I'm outnumbered by boys here {human-wise...he said Harley counts as a 1/2} it was a no-go since it's a little girly. :)


And if you live at the beach (Charleston!) they even have a few palm trees for ya!
Of course I'm still trying to narrow down between a few for our family {that I didn't share here because what a spoiler that would be!} :) AND, when pictures are involved it means I have to find one or two where all of our eyes are open, and baby boy is actually looking....or not! :) We shall see!
Check out the great selection of holiday cards HERE, and if you're a blogger and want to take advantage of this fabulous promotion, click HERE!
Happy card hunting, friends!








I used shutterfly, wish I would have known about the free stuff before I ordered :(
ReplyDelete