We've been busy around here, kids!
Let's see...we had our Bible study Christmas party/ornament exchange at Taco Boy...
hey there cutie!
Calee opening her ornament...
CUTE! Too bad it was quickly stolen!
{ps, you're so pretty, cales}
Then she got the snowflake ornament...exciting, right? ;)
more fun opening presents...
group shot
my beautiful angel ornament {from Mikki} - I'll think of my SBS girls every year when I put it on the tree!
And speaking of trees, we got one back at the beginning of the month, but I never posted any pictures...can you believe?!?
we entrusted mills with the very important job of picking out the tree...
Whatcha think buddy???
You like this one?
Okay! Done deal!
So we left the tree farm {aka Lowes} with our little beauty!
and she's all decorated up now, of course!
This past weekend we had so much fun in Dillon!
Friday night we had the German Society party with Betsy & Alto - SO much fun!
{this is what the full shot looked like, haha}
And Saturday night we went to Cotillion with the whole fam!
my love dove and I!
On Sunday we went to church, the guys played golf, and we did our family Christmas with the Wallaces(/Easterlings) after the Sunday night Lessons & Carols - which was perfect b/c we were already in the Christmas spirit! :) Sadly enough, I didn't take a single picture...for real. But we had fun exchanging gifts and the boys got to do lots of playing together! Everyone was pretty exhausted (umm, Nicholas is so mixed up with this month's work schedule that he basically slept during the days), but Jennifer, Kelley, and I got in the hot tub and it was sooo perfect - chill in the air, a glass of vino, and the beautiful stars in the sky - ahh!
Mills and I came home Monday night with Kelley, and I got to meet my NEW NIECE!!!
Meet Miss Rudy Wallace-Jacobs.
She.is.adorable.
Last night we had Bunko at my house, too! Whew, whirlwind holiday week!
We had such a blast - we even played some post-bunko Apples to Apples! It was a fun night - love these fun girls!
Can you believe Christmas is only THREE DAYS AWAY?!?








So many comments on this post! Love, love, love Mills in the tree! To freaking cute!
ReplyDeleteYour dresses are gorgeous. I especially love the short one!
And I would DIE if I had a new neice as cute as yours :)
you are such a sweet friend, I love my ornament :) and YOU are the pretty one... seriously, you look like a beauty queen in your fancy dresses...oh wait... that's right you ARE a beauty queen!!! I hope you have a Happy First Christmas with Mills. Take lots of pictures and we will get together next week!! love you!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to your sweet family!! (And I am dying over your dresses - gorgeous!)
ReplyDelete