Although we didn't have a white Christmas here in Charleston {jealous!}, we sure did have a wonderful one!!
I think it will take me all week to catch up on blogging with all of the pictures I have...
not that we took any pictures of this cute kiddo though...
none ;)
On the 23rd I let Mills go ahead and open one of his Christmas presents {since it was a nativity scene that was supposed to be cousin Gray's, but he already had one!}
Mills wasn't complaining about the one extra present...
"Just what I've always wanted, Mom!"
"And this unwrapping thing is pretty fun, too!"
my first nativity
"But the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.' Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.'" {Luke 2:10-14}
Learning about the reason we CELEBRATE Christmas...well, as much learning as an 11 1/2-month-old can do...
And I just had a day of fun with my boy!
ah! can't get enough of that sweet face!
Crawling through the Sister Harley obstacle course...
well hello handsome!
And then Nicholas got home from work and helped me lay out one of our Christmas presents...
{from LuLu and Pappy...aka my in-laws}
How pretty!! We luurve the new rug! I can't wait to put the other one down after we take our tree down and rearrange our sitting room!
It's perfect!
And then my sweet hubby and I {and the little guy, too!} headed out for a little last-minute Christmas shopping.
And of course we needed a quick Starbucks hit to get us in the spirit! :) Nicholas wanted to pick out something for Mills so we headed to Target/the mall and ended our night with dinner at Sesame!
Stay tuned for more Christmas fun! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment