Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Welcome to the world, Kirksey Brooke Heard!!!

This precious little bundle of joy was born yesterday, just before noon, weighing 6lbs and 2oz!
The brand new parents are just over the moon!
Y'all, she is beautiful! I would have loved to have taken more than two pictures of her...but some little almost 11-month-old made that difficult, to say the least!  Luckily she is only three doors down from us so I can soak her up anytime I want (right, Katie???)!? :)
Thankfully Katie and Richard let us all come celebrate at the hospital with them last night!
{I'm soooo glad! Some people don't want lots of people at the hospital after they have a baby..what?!? Girlfriend, I'm like "the more the merrier!!" It's a celebration, after all!!! So thanks for inviting us, sweet friends!}
All of us friends before Nicholas got there (he had to work until after 8pm)!
{disclaimer: Chris is not my husband in case it looks like that, haha, he belongs to Ashley and I can't stake claim, ha!} Who's gonna be next...the Yoes or the Rifes?!? :)
hey dude.
Then Daddy arrived! Oh wait, Mills' Daddy, I should say...now we have to specify since there is more than one!! :)
I believe this is right after Nicholas said he was ready for another one, because "she's so tiny and sweet, just looooook!"
ha.
So happy for the Heards!
Kirksey and the boys!
SOMEbody was excited to meet Miss Kirksey! I think Calee got some shots of Mills attempting to "be gentle" with her while I was holding him...if so I'll add them - too funny!
And clearly, a toast was in order!
new daddy doing the honors!
CHEERS!!! And a girls only pic!
Can't wait to watch you grow, Kirksey! We love you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment