Zulily has some good deals today!
see kai run shoes - love these!! And they're perfect for little baby and toddler feet!
Adorable little organic beanies!
And if it were this time last year, I'd be snatching up this little red number by Fierce Mamas for the holiday season! How convenient that it transitions from maternity to easy nursing wear?! Love it with boots to dress down or heels to dress up!
And my FAVORITE is the $20 for $40 worth of products deal from Itzy Ritzy! I was trying to decide between Itzy Ritzy and Balboa Baby when I got our highchair/shopping cart cover...LOVED both but found a good deal on Balboa Baby - and here is one for sure!
I'm lovin' these boy prints (a little jealous actually!), and if the boy prints are this great, you can only imagine the possibilities for the little ladies! :)
I'm really loving this stroller liner, too though...it would look pretty fab in our BOB I think {the print is even prettier when it's enlarged @ Itzy Ritzy's website}
And it's exactly $40...so that means $20 with Zulily's deal - evvvvvvvven better, folks! :)
Check their goodies out before they run out - link here!








No comments:
Post a Comment