Hey everyone - I'm super excited about this giveaway we have tonight from Izzy Puddin!
I mean, have you seen Nicki's adorable stuff???
From precious dresses to longalls/shortalls to bibs and onesies - she has it all!
And with the cutest appliques and monograms you've ever seen!
And she even has adorable things for boys {and you know that's hard to find!}
You may have seen these once or twice on a boy that roams around here from time to time...
:)
This great giveaway is to outfit the little one in your life (whether it may be your son/daughter, niece/nephew, or any other kiddo on the block) in a precious little Easter design of their own!
You can choose from any of these options:
boy
or girl (either design)!
In the size t-shirt or onesie of your choice, with the monogram/name of your choice, shipping included!
How great is that?!?
To enter:
1. Become a follower of my blog or let me know you are already following along - leave a comment saying so (mandatory to enter) :)
2. "Like" Izzy Puddin on facebook - here - and leave a separate comment letting me know!
3. Blog about this giveaway or add it to your sidebar...and of course, let me know that you did so in a separate comment!
So that's a total of 3 entries - woohoo! Contest will end Monday, March 14th at midnight! Good luck!
In other giveaway news, be sure to check out MMM's blog for a J. McLaughlin givewaway and Katie's blog for PW's (signed) book giveaway {swoon} - fun stuff going on in blogland!






So cute! My niece would be adorable in this! I folow, obvs! And thanks for the shout out!!!
ReplyDeleteGirl, you know I'm already a follower. And I need some new items for this baby on the way!
ReplyDeleteAdorable stuff. I am already a follower!
ReplyDeleteI like Izzy Puddin on FB.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute stuff! And, I'm already a follower :)
ReplyDeleteAnd, I like Izzy Puddin on FB!
ReplyDeleteI'll be blogging about the giveaway later!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower of your blog!
ReplyDeleteI just "liked" Izzy Puddin on FB too!
ReplyDeleteWould love to win a shirt for Charles Frances or new baby. I'm already a follower!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI liked Izzy Puddin on facebook!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is on the side of my blog under my blog list!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI like Izzy Puddin' on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI have your blog with the izzy puddin giveaway on my sidebar too.
ReplyDeleteLove her stuff, she goes to my church. I follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteI also like her on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI just became a follower!
ReplyDelete