We've got a lot of that to do!
We had a great trip back to the upstate, and Mills and I just got in this evening - I am EXHAUSTED!!! As I uploaded the pictures from the past week (now that our internet is back up and running - post a $300 router and external hard drive from the Apple store...see what happens when I go out of town?!? Nicholas and his champagne technology taste...), I realized I've taken over 200 pictures in ONE WEEK! Holy moly! So I'm gonna be playing bloggy catch up this week - and for tonight, it's April 14th - aka MY 27TH BIRTHDAY!!!
Mills and I spent our day celebrating with Calee and the kiddos.
It was a BEAUTIFUL day, and we took a fun walk to eat lunch at the Square Onion.
All "Bobbed" up and ready to go w/ our strollers!
Us with our hands full - haha!
Mills was a little bit high maintenance during lunch, but we had a fun time celebrating! Thanks, Calee!
Enjoying our walk through the neighborhood
Finley entertained Mills when we got home...
And then the boys had a little "guy time"...
Mills and Aunt Calee :)
Then Mills and I ran some quick errands, and we came home to THIS:
Since my mom couldn't be here on the day of my birthday, she sent me a delicious surprise! :) I ate all of the chocolate covered strawberries first, mmmmmm!
It even said "27!" How festive is that?!?
For my birthday dinner, we headed to Zia Taqueria (as Kelley says, "we hate that place," haha!) with Schonfelds and the Yoes!
Calee and I weren't quite sure what to do with our arms, haha, this one is a little better (maybe?)!
(And yes, Mills was there, I promise!!! He was just sooooo fussy - as in the fussiest he's ever been next to his diaper rash escapade when he was three weeks old - on my birthday. Poor guy, he *screamed* for 20 minutes before we left, but thankfully slept through most of dinner and was fine...until we got back home...Nicholas was so sweet to put him to bed because I was just plain worn OUT! I think he just wanted to party so hard and celebrate his momma's birthday that he really over-exerted himself. :) He slept until 11am the next day, so surely that's what it was!!!) :)
okay, now back to the pics!
Just the girls...
love them!
A little after-dinner conversation...
My sweet boys...Mills even got me a birthday card this year - what a thoughtful little guy!
Our little family
Welcome to our life. Love, the Wallaces and Schonfelds hahahaha!
Haha, I mean seriously, look at us! Leah, I think you need another baby asap! :)
We love our friends! We're so blessed!
The babes...my expression is because Mills was NOT being very gentlemanly-like to Callahan! oh my!
Hopefully she wasn't too offended!
I could eat up his little madras butt!
And we got in one more birthday picture at home...
...until this happened...
...which pretty much summed up his attitude for the night, haha!
But attitude or not, it was still the BEST birthday!!! :)
Haha, and a little different than last year's birthday - same sweet friends, whole new year! :)
More catching up to come tomorrow! xoxo!








No comments:
Post a Comment