Ha, Mills' face cracks me up in that pic!
Aunt Kelley and Adam
And Uncle Jess, Aunt "Jesser," and Cousin Gray came in town, too! (And Lulu)
This next one is gross but it's the only one with me in it!
The three Wallace men...
While Jennifer and I were getting ready on Saturday (and the guys were playing golf, of course), I snapped these next few from upstairs... it looks like Lulu was enjoying having both of her grandsons together. :)
(notice calm Gray is in the same position in all three pics, and my spazzy little lovebug is moving a mile a minute!)
Saturday evening we enjoyed a DELICIOUS dinner at High Cotton.
my sweetie pies
Mills and Lulu - such a great picture!
The mommas :)
Birthday girl dessert!
...a little blurry, but festive nonetheless!
More pics of my sweet guys...
And I think I may possibly be IN LOVE with this picture...I want this in a frame ASAP!!
Back at the hizzy...
:)
love these, too!
sweet babes
cuddling with my sweet nephew...
I got to open presents, too! :)
Love my new shoes!
I also got some awesome speakers for my BOB stroller so we can jam out to oldies music to get in the summer/beach spirit, and enjoy the beautiful weather! :)
Birthday cake!
(Oh, and my beautiful birthday flowers from my sweet hubby were still looking pretty, too!)
Blowing out ALL of those candles!!!
I was excited b/c I got all 27 of them in ONE breath (Gray was excited, too, hehe)!
And I'll leave you with this last, fabulous photo...
of my brother-in-law...
this needs no comment.
Bahahahahahahahahahhaaa!
What a FUN weekend!







Happy Birthday...10 days and all! Great pics!
ReplyDeleteLove those new shoes! Ohh, and the shoes on the bro-in-law. Too much of that vino? :)
I love all the pictures! What fun times you will have with those little boys! Glad you are still having a 10 day BD celebration (seems like we did that when you were little.)Love you! Gammy
ReplyDelete