We've just been a little under the weather! Mills' finger is much better - the redness and infection are gone, and his sweet little skin peeled off around it and it's completely back to normal! Battle of the ingrown fingernail...check! He is still on the antibiotics though, and holy cow does he hate that stuff! The minute I pull the dropper out he starts turning his head the other way, haha! I'm feeling a lot better, too...but poor Nicholas. Man oh man is he a sick puppy! :( Stuffy, fever, achy, nauseous, drainy, nose-bleedy, YUCKY! :( And wow, after this week I don't know how single moms with little ones do it - amazing- because holy cow, I'm exhausted! I've been "Germ-X-ing" and "Lysol-ing" everything and PRAYING that Mills doesn't get sick! He was a little fussy this afternoon/evening - hopefully it's totally unrelated, right?!? I've got Nicholas all set up in the guest bedroom to help keep some distance between them, but you can only control so much!
BUT, other than being sick, we're really doing GREAT! :) There's no sense in being a "Debbie-Downer"...here's what ELSE we've been up to...
Last week Mills had his first (non-family and non-girlfriend) play date! We went over to play with Calee and her "fake babies" (hehe, she's a nanny!) - Finley and Jamison! Mills was excited!
Ready to go:
Jamison (oh, and Finley, too!) was so nice to share his toys with Mills and they "played" well together. :)
Jamison is about 7 weeks younger than Mills.
Calee - we're looking forward to many more play dates!!!
On Friday, Anna came in town and we finally got a chance to get together - it had been too long! Mills thought she was super fun!
Thanks for the cute burp cloth and for hanging out and eating grilled cheeses with us (me)! :)
Mills must have been really worn out, because after Anna left he fell asleep like this:
We've obviously just been around the house all weekend - Nicholas had overnight call Friday night (which helped to escalate his sickness!), so Mills and I played and watched Shrek 2. I can't wait to get back out and about this week!
My sweet little cuddle buddy:
One girl that WAS NOT upset that Nicholas was sick and had to stay away from the baby???
This chick!
She took back her "rightful spot" in the bed over the weekend, haha! (And yet also managed to add to the madness by vomiting in the living room - awesome! Thanks, Harley.)
The weather was just too beautiful not to enjoy, so Mills and I decided to go for a walk Saturday afternoon while dad and Harley were snoozing!
(ok, who am i kidding...Harley shot up when she heard the word "walk" - but we only made it to the corner with her - she decided fighting with her leash was more fun than walking - so she was kindly let back inside and watched for us from the front window - sorry, girl.)
Before we headed out on our walk, I decided to dress Mills up in some Clemson gear in honor of the Spring Game!
oops!
hehe :)
After we got back, Millsy-bear was so sweet to hang out in his "shower swing" (aka where he sits while I shower) long enough for me to take my only shower of the weekend! :)
This afternoon I did lots of cleaning, and my sweet boy just watched (and hopefully learned???) - we'll keep our fingers crossed, haha!
his little "rooster" curls...
A little sibling love...
Hopefully we'll get all of the Wallaces back in tip top health over the next few days!







Praying that Nicholas will be all well soon....can hardly wait for you to come home next weekend! Love You!
ReplyDeleteGammy