Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Groupon Goodies!

Have any of you had any luck with Groupon???  I just joined a few days ago and I've seen some great deals already! I know not all cities are listed (thankfully Charleston is!), but often times the deals listed are online deals, so it doesn't matter where you are located.
I just made my first purchase a few minutes ago, and it was actually Miami's daily deal! Since we just had family pictures taken recently, it was the perfect time to snatch up this 16x20 thick gallery wrapped canvas from Canvas on Demand for only $45, including shipping! {It's normally $127 w/ shipping!} 
**If you want to check out Groupon, here's my LINK**
Now I just need to decide which photo to select!!! Since 16x20 is pretty big, I'm thinking of choosing one of the pictures that is a little more artsy/abstract...if that makes sense...
maybe this one
or this one...
...or this one!
Help! Which one do you think would look best???

And in other news...we've had to get a tad bit more creative on how/where to secure the video monitor...
little stink pot.

3 comments:

  1. can she put the second one in sepia tone? I think that would be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with any of them! I love them all! We had to put Parker's monitor higher on the all and secure it with the tacks that it came with. (We have the summer infant 2 way video monitor). He's pulled his off the wall many times until we did that! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete