Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Up in my crib...yo.

So I've discovered that Mills' sleeping while away from home dilemma isn't really a travel issue, more a discerning taste in comfortability issue.  As in, this kid just does not wanna sleep in a pack and play! He wants a crib, by golly, and won't settle for less! :)
This was further proven to me this weekend while we were at Gammy and Philly's house, and Mills slept like a little angel in his momma's old crib just like he does in his own!
Looks like we're gonna be in the market for a portable crib like Kathy and Stephen have for Will - high maintenance boys, I tell ya what!
(And I also think Lulu and Pappy need a crib at their house for their grandsons, too...right Jennifer?!?) :)
And yes, in case you're wondering, all of the pictures in this post were taken within about 30 seconds of each other...
But what can I say...I love looking at his sweet face.
And so do his grandparents, aunts, and cousins! :)
Millsy and his best stuffed bud!
Yep, we sure did have a good time this weekend, and we're looking forward to our next trip already...
which will be to cheer on our TIGERS at a Clemson football game!

In other news, after a scrumptious dinner of poppyseed chicken, we're excited to watch our new favorite show:

Seriously, if you're not watching this, you should catch up on Hulu and tune it - it's from the same producers as the Bourne Identity movies, and it's fab!
Woohoo for Tuesdays...and being one day closer to FRIDAY! :)

3 comments:

  1. My favorite show...."The Wallace Word".....Love the crib pics!
    Gammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mills looks so amazing with that blue background... I think we found his "color"... it makes him pop (toddlers and tiaras here we come haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's us!!! georgia will not, under any cirumstances, sleep in a pack and play!!! i had to get a crib for my moms house so i could get more than 4 hours of sleep there!!!

    ReplyDelete