Yes, I did say I would post these yesterday...but Bible study lasted way late! And tonight I had a dinner program for work (and thus don't have a lot of time to write), but here are a few of my faves nonetheless...
I swear we weren't making out the whole time...it just happened to be a common thing she asked us to do, haha!
Mills' face just cracks me up in this one...
(yes, his little outfit was a tad too big...shoulda tried that on beforehand, momma! oh well, live and learn!)
oh that sweet little smirk...
"Sassy", haha, as my SIL would say...
oops, did I say a few??? never believe that from an indecisive gal...
Daddy being silly...
Love that happy boy!
We had planned for more pics of just Mills, and less of us...but this is a slight preview of how he reacted to that:
He got really tired and did not want to be sat down by himself...
maybe this boy is a little loved???
solo shot...
i forgot what those were...haha!
weird! :)
"when you dip, I dip, we dip..."
(you know that song, right?) :)
My SIL says these two makes make her feel weird, ha!
Would have been cute but...
...this poor little lamb wanted his momma and daddy!!!
...all better.
And somebody was sooooo tired, that he fell asleep like this...
which made for one of my VERY favorite pictures of the day, even for an indecisive girl! :)
ahhh, just priceless.
Then we had to wake him up, poor guy!
Nicholas doesn't like this one because he's crying while he's kissing him, but that wasn't at all why, he was just worn slap out. And I even love his little pouty cry face.
sweet little baby feet in the middle
love.
hehe, notice paci in hand...I love that little detail because it SO captures our life! :)
And then...we had just had enough.
Being a model isn't easy, you know.
A baby model?
Exhausting, to say the least!
We had a great time with Lindsay and enjoyed our time together. Next time we will try a late afternoon/evening time frame so we don't cut into little man's precious nap time...he likes to sleep in and rest in the mornings, like his momma...and daddy! :)
If you made it through all of these pictures you deserve an award...a gold star, perhaps. :) Thanks for hanging around! Happy almost weekend, friends!














































Oh my word these photos are absolutely precious! I honestly can choose one I love. What clever ideas, the feet, the swing. I love that some of the great shots were ones unplanned, because Mills wanted his mom and pops. :) Gorgeous family!!
ReplyDeleteI just love them allllll!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE did you get your beautiful blue shirt?!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THEM!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a beautiful baby and family! I love your dress and shirt!!! The baby feet shot is precious.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much guys!
ReplyDeleteThe dress is from Anthropologie, and amazingly enough, the shirt is from TARGET!!! :)