Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mobile man...

That's right, we officially have a CRAWLER on our hands!!! Mills has been almost crawling for a little while now, but yesterday he finally figured it out! It isn't obsessed with it yet, but whenever he wants something that isn't in his reach he puts his skills to good use - going from one end of the rug to the other! :)

Of course he won't let us capture his newest trick on camera, but I did snap a few pics of him just playing last night while we were trying...
Playing with his way cool ball that Gammy bought him...
On the move...
"Ah-ha, I can do this!!"
Now the problem? How do I keep all of that dog hair off my baby boy?!?
I've swept 3 times in the past 3 days, and vacuumed twice...it's like a full-time job!!! It doesn't help that Mills' favorite trick is to crawl a little bit, take his paci out and rub it around on the ground, then pop it back in! Awesome. I can see a Harley hair or two sticking out of the side of his paci when I can't grab it from him fast enough. Yum. Protein, perhaps?!?
Any tips out there for keeping a clean crawling environment in a pet-friendly house??? 
(Harley wants me to add in here that making her an outside dog is not an option.)

In other news, we also had a fun time at Bible study playgroup yesterday!
Finley was so sweet playing with Mills...
...probably because she's a GREAT big sister, too!
And she was very entertaining with her silly faces!
Mills and Jameson - buddies!
I couldn't believe how much Jameson had grown!!! Last time I saw him he was such a teeny little thing - now he's just as big, if not bigger than Mills! And he's 6 weeks younger!
Little man caught up! :)
And he's such a sweet friend,
that he let Mills steal play with his paci, too!
"Hmm, how do I get THIS one in my mouth too???"
And Calee and I got to hang out, too (yay!) but we were too busy baby photographing to get a picture of us together! :)  We had fun playing with everyone!
By the way, I'm on super duper pumped to see the photo teaser from our family photo shoot on Sunday - they should be up tonight - I'll hopefully share them tomorrow!
Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. I only WISH I had a great suggestion for you with the dog hair... I think I spent every other evening when Will was crawling vacuuming, sweeping and mopping. I was so thankful when he started walking and I could go back to once/twice a week. I always thought (hoped?) perhaps the dog hair helped Will's immune system :)... he's probably had 100s of hairs to eat - mmmmm delicious! The rugs and corners are like dog hair magnets... all I can say is, GOOD LUCK! :)

    ReplyDelete