My sweet hubby is 29 today!!!
Last night we celebrated with the Yoes (and their brother-in-law!) at O-Ku! :)
The sushi was great, and 1/2 price rolls before 7pm - can't beat that!
Somebody was trying to get his hands in the chocolate. Just like his momma daddy! ;)
He got a teensy-weensy little taste! It was, after all, a special occasion!
Family pic:
The girls!
Luke!!!
Haha, we were all taking couple/family shots, and Luke felt left out so he opted for a solo shot. :)
Thanks, Calee and Robert - we had so much fun with y'all!
Today, on the official bday, Mills and I met Nicholas at the hospital for lunch!
Mills eating puffs while I got everything together.
"I'm ready to go, Mom!"
The birthday boy and his boy!
We went to a little Jamaican place called Fuel - yum! They had a fun little outdoor area and Mills thought the fountain was pretty cool.
Random little bus that Mills liked looking at:
We had a casual dinner tonight at home and watched the Miami game. Nicholas is a big fan, so his birthday was obviously made better by the fact that they won, haha! Last year, part of Nicholas' birthday present from me was a Miami outfit for Mills.
Last year:
Haha! And this year:
Funny how much difference a year makes, huh?!?
Before I put Mills' PJs on I let him come down and show his dad his team spirit while the game started and Nicholas opened his presents.
He wanted to eat the paper...no big surprise there! :)
Cheering on the Canes with Daddy!
And I LOVE this picture:
It totally looks like he's cheering!!
{In all actuality he was arching and whining to get down in the floor and play, haha, but who has to know that...besides you and I of course???} :)
And a quick family picture during a commercial break, compliments of the self-timer! :)
And then some sweet friends came over and we enjoyed the rest of the game...hanging out right after the game ended:
We had a great time celebrating, and we get to continue the festivities as Nicholas' family comes in town this weekend.
Happy Birthday to the best husband {and father} in the whole wide world!









Mills is positively adorable. It looks like he is so into the game in the picture on the floor. It looks like the perfect birthday celebration, hope it was as great as it looked. I think any birthday with sushi is outstanding.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to You
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to THE GREATEST SON-IN-LAW IN THE WORLD!
Happy Birthday to You!
Gammy and Philly
Happy Birthday Nicholas!! We wish we were there to celebrate. Miss y'all tons-
ReplyDeleteKelly, Michael & Mason (extra licks to Harley girl)