Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What we've been up to...

Just a little this...
and a little that.
Playing hard,
being cute,
and trying to get in a little bit of trouble, too.
You know, just to keep Mom on her toes.
It's a rough life around here.
:)
Sister Harley agrees...
"Hellooooooooooooo"
my lil crawler in action!
and his cute lil tush! :)
Pulling up on anything and everything...
We also enjoyed a late afternoon play date with Calee, Jameson, and Finley!
big boys!
Finley is so sweet with "Baby Mouse" :)
And we enjoyed FINALLY having dinner and getting to catch up with the Schonfelds!
We had missed them like crazzzzzzzy!
I have a big day tomorrow with my manager...lots to do!
Hope you have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! I am so happy for you that you left your job :) I wish I was there for a "working lunch".

    Miss you! Come visit :)

    ReplyDelete