Monday, September 13, 2010

We're back in the blogosphere! :)

We've been on vacation for TEN days...absolute bliss!
Nothing fancy, just headed up to the beach house in Cherry Grove/NMB, but it was great to have the time together as a family, and with our families and friends!
We enjoyed a long Labor Day weekend at the beach, plus a few extra days, then we headed through Dillon and on to Clemson for Mills' first Clemson football game.  As evidenced by our little travel map below:
Yes, it was a great vacay,
and if you don't believe me...
I have, oh, about 500+ pictures to prove it! :)
Don't worry...I'll be splitting those pictures and stories up over the next week, for sure!
And I of course have a belated 8-month update to do on this little man:
(btw, those scabs on his sweet little face were dwindling mosquito bites, which is a whole other story in itself!!!)
Sandy feet!
man, we love the beach!
Rinsing off our sandy feet!
We sure didn't want to leave, but it's always sweet to be home, too! Be prepared for lots of posts throughout the week, mainly just to document our fun trip, and I'm excited to catch up with the blogging world as well. It's good to be back, friends! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Glad you all had a great trip! I wish I was there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful location for your vacation!! Loved the pics :)

    ReplyDelete