Okay, I've gotta get these posted so I can get on to other things, haha! After this post I should only have Mills' first Clemson game (ahhh, what about that heartbreaker last night!?!?) to go, then I can update on this weekend and get back to some other random daily fun! woohoo!
Before I get started, I'm warning you that there are about eleventy-billion photos to follow. AND, as I'm writing this our house is 90 degrees...inside. Our a/c broke during the night last night and it is no fun. Hopefully we can get someone out here to fix it tomorrow asap! Mills' room is a little cooler and we have the ceiling fans going, but Nicholas and I are sitting down here in the den with ice packs on our backs and on top of our heads...so just picture me here, typing away, sweaty, and ice-packed out. Now enjoy... :)
Before I get started, I'm warning you that there are about eleventy-billion photos to follow. AND, as I'm writing this our house is 90 degrees...inside. Our a/c broke during the night last night and it is no fun. Hopefully we can get someone out here to fix it tomorrow asap! Mills' room is a little cooler and we have the ceiling fans going, but Nicholas and I are sitting down here in the den with ice packs on our backs and on top of our heads...so just picture me here, typing away, sweaty, and ice-packed out. Now enjoy... :)
Before everyone left on Labor Day (or the day after), Mills and Gray had lots of fun playing together.
Cousin time!
And Mills had a wonderful time, you know, getting into everything...
:)
playing around...
(and so did his mommy!)
(sweet hair, i know. pretty scary, actually. no blogging shame, ha!)
Mills enjoyed his first puffs, too!
And he's a big fan! He loved them!
And it's too darn cute to watch him chew with his two little teeth!
LOVE!
happy boy
(and what Mills would look like as a redhead! something about the colors in this pic gave him reddish hair)
"Sure I'll share with you, Bell Bell!"
We laugh about all of the dogs we always have at the houses now, because before my mother-in-law was a doggie grandmother, she actually kicked the governor's dog out of one of their beach houses. They rent the houses, and at the time the current governor of SC was staying at one of the houses with his family and their dog. Dogs aren't allowed (understandably so), and when someone from the property management company called her, she said, "I'm sorry, but I don't care...even the governor's dog has fleas." Hahahahah!
Now, thankfully, she allows us all to bring our dogs...it's like a little zoo for the babies! :)
Okay, back to this cute bootie:
Getting all sunscreened up - gotta protect that sweet baby skin
On the beach with Gammy and Philly
a boy and his dog...or maybe the other way around... ;)
Mills and his Lulu!
so sweet!
Playing with mom!
And some splashing in the saltwater...
(ignore the ginormous behind in yo face)
Just a momma and her two kiddos playing in the ocean! :)
Gettin' some saltwater on those poor mosquito wounds!!
Millsy, Lulu, and me
Mills and his most favorite ladies :)
Rinsing off...
Our family of three (oops, four, sorry Harley!) stayed at the beach for the remainder of the week, and we played in the pool every single day!
And it was F-U-N! As you can see from this guy's face!
And this girl got lots of good ball-throwing and swimming action during the week!
playing!
still daddy's little girl :)
Just laid back...relaxing
Self-portrait with the boys, ha!
And then we played some more...
And when Mills napped, Nicholas and I enjoyed laying around the pool reading...I found the difference in our reading material rather humorous
the question is...can you guess whose is whose?
(that's grammatically correct, right? I'm a stickler for that kind of stuff but sometimes I have a brain lapse)
We also actually "cleaned up" a couple of times to go out and have dinner! :) Unfortunately on Tuesday night I seemed to have gotten some kind of slight food poisoning - which stayed with my digestive system severely for a couple of days - not fun. Luckily it wasn't bad enough (after that night) to put a damper on any of the fun!
handsome boys
And we got to get our P.F. Chang's fix...yum! (Of course Charleston is getting one next fall - not soon enough!) And sadly (or thankfully, depends on how you look at it), Anthropologie had closed early that night (for no reason!), so I had to drool at the window displays instead. At least it was cheaper than the alternative. :)
Our last night we ate at Flying Fish and it was...delish! :)
This kiddo seriously had a blast. He was enjoying his puffs as an appetizer,
...followed by the table...lots of protein.
(don't worry, I wiped it down with a germ-x wipe first, family)
then he was absolutely showing out.
Blowing raspberries nonstop, "talking" to all of the servers to came over to see him, especially the females (trouble!), and just being plain silly!
I mean, would you look at that silly face!?!?
And a few last pics the day before we left...
These next few just crack me up...
That's definitely the I want my "mamamamamaaaa" face!
And as we were packing the car on Friday morning to head to Clemson, somebody was pretty exhausted from a week of fun in the sun...


























PRECIOUS, love your sweet family!!! Glad you had such a nice time!!
ReplyDeleteLove the post, even though I have some of the same pics.....Glad you got your air fixed!
ReplyDeleteLove You,
Gammy